Monday, June 24, 2019

Summer...Mission Update...all lists



My wife cooking beef dawgs for the people when we celebrated our start of the 20th year…the people each got one of these ¼ pound beef dawgs and at least two huge hamburgers!


HER wonderful burgers!


Greetings,
I more than likely have said this before, just to get it off my chest so to speak I will say it again, summer comes and it is like someone turned the water from full on to drip, drip, drip, do not get me  wrong we have some donations that come very faith-fully each week and some once a month..without just one of these we would be in a very bad place rather a worse place than now….

We have even talked about ways to raise money for the Mission Church and radio, a couple of these are operating food truck, my wife and I are both very good at cooking and just a few events a summer would bring huge profits but it would take and investment of at least $25,000 to start to by a really truck and have money for food to start…so of course that is out…

I have been talking to my oldest son who raises 4 children my grandchildren by himself (and does a great job) he wants to start a tree and yard business to make money so he can work his own hours as a single dad…I know he can make it work as he helped or rather started a tree business with another fellow and they made tons of money, the only problem is the other guys whose name they put it in tired to act like my son was just and employee and kept most of the money for himself…my son left and the guy went right out of business…to start this I have been praying for a way to come up with $5000 for a dump bed truck and some insurance, we would partner with them, make it a family thing…but again no money to start…

So I am trying to print and mail out a newsletter, but could not because of no paper! Postage yep need that also…..

So What can we do? Well, just have Faith as we have all these years, it is so tough though but we move forward and do what we are called to do…

James Chapter 2
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.


I am about to turn 64 next month, the 4th of July,  no real complaints as I am in pretty good health for my age my Doctor says I am as healthy as a 50 year old in good health ( if ya ask me more like 35 J ) one of my radio guests said after hearing this I must be tired, well I will never tire of serving the FATHER and HIS SON YESHUA, but I am tired of having to pay things late or ask for donations yep that is hard very hard…

Lift us in prayer, please help if you can

In HIS Perfect Peace,

Pastor Dan Catlin


Main donation page

National Satellite and Live on Net Worldwide

Pod-cast Archives (webcast) RSS feed

Breaking News and Radio Blog

Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry

Donations and Contact

Mailing address
230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851

Phone 316-619-4886