Monday, June 17, 2019

Asking for deep Prayer..all lists



My granddaughter is such a great help! She loves to work in the kitchen and also PICK ON US…..


A shocker, I asked my wife to come on radio with me 3 times a month and wow..the people really enjoy her and I together…
I should have did it years ago…..we always get things done in a better way when we do them together….


Greetings,
The Enemy is on full on attack against our ministry, first the enemy hates that we get though to so many poor people, people that that ol devil has worked hard on for so many years….we are right in the front line against all kinds of bad spirits….

So these evil spirits come against us, they attack our finances, then we have summer to contend with so many new people coming looking for help…(Summer donations seem to drop though the floor)

Radio we are getting though to people all over the world…my wife and I try and talk about the biggest things hitting us, the believers, the messages are widely liked…so again here comes those evil spirits attacking our funds…we need support for radio or there will be no radio…and radio in turn is where the funds come mostly for the Mission Church…..So we need to catch up on radio, we need $400 for radio right now as we are a month and a half behind…..

Radio is a blessing but also because I choose to talk with people with different views to help everyone gain understanding, but many just get mad and stop donating, but we do one thing only we try and just please the FATHER and not worry about who we upset….

Also something I have never really understood is that we helped so many people that just wrote their first book or books or just started talking about Prophecy or related subjects, after being on radio I promoted them to other programs etc helping them get started, but rarely do any ever point to our program with even just a link ..that I find is very sad…angry no, but disappointed yes because we helped so many…Some even learnt how to talk on radio by coming on with us….

It is so hard to concentrate on expanding the ministry or even doing what we do now when so much time is burnt up trying to just stay on the air and  stay open for the people….

We have started our 20th year at the Mission Church, we will tomorrow feed the Hamburgers and beef brats all day (we really need more money for meat like around $200), one way or another we will spoil the poor tomorrow Tuesday as we get such great joy out of helping those who do indeed love us…so many of them say " When I hit it rich you have no worries"  "or when I win the lottery I will help you in a big way" on and on they go because they know we help them out of love with no judgment…they also tell me "One day you will be greatly blessed"

What some just do not understand is that we are blessed already by just being able to serve our FATHER and HIS SON!


My wife is really a huge key in my life, I would not be the person I am today had not the FATHER gave me the right person…she is 7 years younger than me.. below is a picture, a couple of moths ago as our 18 year old son was headed to the prom..



I am so thankful for after I was saved we were gifted with children and grandchildren and of COURSE the greatest blessing is being allowed to serve a mighty GOD…Yahweh


Below of a picture of a couple of guys I have known and helped off and on for 20 years……



So today I ask you pray for us and our ministry……..


Lift us in prayer, Help today if you can


In HIS Perfect Peace,

Pastor Dan Catlin


Main donation page

National Satellite and Live on Net Worldwide

Pod-cast Archives (webcast) RSS feed

Breaking News and Radio Blog

Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry

Donations and Contact

Mailing address
230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851

Phone 316-619-4886