Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I challenge you to read this...if you dare..to all lists





Wow look at the heat coming up off those taters!



This guy still makes me laugh as he had his own holiday lights on his bag….

I challenge you to read this…..

I try every Tuesday after I finish with the Wichita Mission Church to go to the gym for my health…I have over came my asthma problem with it and other health problems…
After a hard work out I hit the hot tub, great heat works, but one of the attractions to the Hot Tub is that there are a few folks I only see once a week and talk about many different issues getting to unload on everything …..

I was asked a question this week that I really have not gave a lot of thought to but I have noticed this many times..
The Question; Do you get many illegal's ( in the Wichita Mission Church) I stopped for a moment then thought someone really finally asked the right question…
"No" I said, "in fact I never see anyone that you would consider a refugee" ….
Now think about that folks I see many people and mostly they are White, then Black, and a few Indians…yes ok add a few Mexican or south Americans decent BUT all legal Americans..Lots of veterans…and families, yep children..

The people I do see are NOT mostly drunks, drug addicts or alcoholics, but just people who have had a bad break or two, yes some have physical and mental problems but No refugees or Illegal's…
It is an indeed sad day when our own government spends so much on helping others before helping their own…today the democrats passed a house bill for $4.5 billion to help with the border, so what about our own people? Charity starts with your family and then goes out from there…

Then also yesterday a woman whom we help who is poor (We help whoever walks in the door) came to the door of the kitchen and started talking to me, I have really bad hearing so I had to get up close to hear her, She said " Pastor Dan, I really want to that you because you folks have blessed me so many times" This woman is frail and you hardly see her talk at all but she was so happy…why? We gave her love, good food (meaning we put an effort in everything, because when you serve the poor it is as serving Yeshua of course, people tend to want to give the poor the left over's or used clothing ( alright but when they bring you rags and want a tax deduction?)  etc but you are supposed to give your best and your first to the FATHER, not the last if you still have it…) She also was able to come to a safe place and have a break from her life of nothing….BUT they are all thankful and ask for many miracle prayers like when someone goes mission they come says " I need help Pastor Dan to find this person will you pray" of course I do and the FATHER answers…….meaning so many times the lost person just showed up the same day or next after being mission for a long time….

So here we are summer time and donations are though the floor as normal for summer now. ….we are struggling to be able to feed, somehow putting them first we will get it done well the somehow is the FATHER and FAITH is the answer….

I am not going to lie to you we dramatically need your help, will you let HIM use you to help? If you cannot help send this message out to others….

Every day is a sacrifice, but it is a one to serving the FATHER who allowed me to be able to serve HIM by sending us HIS son YESHUA…


Lift us in prayer help if you can,


And pray for  radio also…..

YESHUA’S WORDS…
Matthew 25:31-46

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.


In HIS Perfect Peace,

Pastor Dan Catlin

Main donation page

Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry

Donations and Contact

Phone 316-619-4886