Wednesday, March 2, 2022

IMPORTANT MISSION UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!

SOME OF THE PEOPLE AFTER DINNER BEFORE COVID-19

Greetings,

 Folks I really hate to burden you with my troubles but I really need some prayers for the Mission Church, I will try and make this very short!  I will include videos

 

OK..transportation just became another issue with us today...video below...

 

https://www.facebook.com/sisterlinda7/videos/2552780414852705 

 

What you see in this video is my wife's transpiration today, she was on her way to another city and the car just lost power and steam came out etc...She coasted into a truck stop..there she called AAA and me to come get her as AAA no longer gives you a ride when they tow your car because of coivid!

 

This is our BACK UP Vehicle that I bought when my truck engine blew up in 2021 just not long before I had my accident with my leg... in short it became her driver and really our main vehicle because her truck is also broke down...and well I decided at that time to just fix my truck when the engine blew up instead of just once again buying again, you see I am so tired of replacing vehicles every couple of years because we always could only afford to buy vehicles that cost under $1,000 maybe a little over in fact I paid only $1500 for my truck that blew up....So the solution was to replace the engine and transmission in the truck as most everything lease on it etc had been rebuilt! So I would have a new vehicle right?

 

So in order to get by while the truck was to be fixed we bought this 1996 FORD Taurus as a back up vehicle, it has been a great car very dependable in fact my son even drove it back and forth to Tennessee....she drove it all year last year until today...

 

MY truck turned out to be a nightmare! It was delayed getting fixed because of my injury so the work only started getting done as I got better! Then After buying it seemed every small part that had worked was now going wrong...! So the engine get's in and what the Rebuilt Transmission I bought online from a good rated transmission House did not work right...We spent a month just finding out it was the transmission and not the computer that ran things...

 

So I finally got brave meaning I had no money but out of faith took it to the shop, praying in the money to pay the bill..yep bill because the warranty on the transmission only paid for parts and some labor...they had it over a month waiting on the transmission place to replace the parts, I got it out last week! AFTER over a month! BUT Wait it still is not fixed I am going to have to put it back in the shop as the transmission still does not work right and I have NO money for labor!

 

So now I have the Backup vehicle down...it is being torn part to see if it can be fixed with maybe a blown head gasket BUT I would not count on it as the DEVIL seems to want to attack us where it hurts...you see remember we are 60 miles from the mission church ....120 miles round trip...errands etc

 

Also we have to pick up food donations twice a week....SO?

 

THIS IS WHY WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS, LIKE NOW....

OH we do still have my youngest son's truck that runs but has really bad shocks one of which is broken....

 

BUT consider we feed up to or over 100 twice a week, many, many, miracle prayers are given as is clothing, Bibles, first aid and many other things....

 

Lift us in prayer, help if you can

 

In HIS Perfect Peace,

 

Pastor Dan Catlin

 

 

Main donation page

http://messiahsbranch.org/donate/

 

Donations and Contact

https://prophecyhour.com/contact-inofrmation-and-how-to-donate/

 

Pod-cast Radio Archives (webcast) RSS feed

http://branch.podomatic.com/

 

Breaking News and Listen to Radio

http://www.prophecyhour.com/

 

MESSIAH'S BRANCH MINISTRIES AND INTERNALIONAL RADIO

https://www.messiahsbranch.com/

 

THE PASTOR'S PAGE

https://thepastormb.blogspot.com/

 

Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry

http://www.wichitahomeless.com/

 

Mailing address for donations

230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851

 

Mission Church Address

900 south Broadway, Wichita Kansas 67211

 

Phone 316-619-4886 (Text first if possible)