Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Mission Update, Web Site, and Radio updates

Matthew

Chapter 25

 

 

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

 

Greetings,

Okay sorry I left you hanging about the walk-in cooler and some other things...

 

WALK-IN

A special person found a company to donate some time to come out and check it. They found that the condenser on the roof was and inside condenser not one that should be on the roof. They also found that a guy who came and looked at our cooler a few months ago overcharged the unit in fact double the cooling gas that was supposed to be in it and the wrong kind.

 

They are checking on a price for the right condenser for us but have not made it clear if they were going to donate one or we have to buy it or the labor to install it...so far they have charged us nothing for what they have done but I am pretty sure we will have to buy the condenser...I will let all of you know...this needs fixed right, it would be almost impossible for us to do what we do without it! LIFT THIS IN PRAYER!

 

Sleeping bag and Tent (also winter things)

Today someone donated so I can get the man fixed up with a bag and tent! Ongoing we really need at the least to get a few bags and tents on hand! We also badly need winter socks, hats, gloves, clothing, and so on we have none, we do not even have one blanket! LIFT THIS IN PRAYER!

 

Mission Church food

We are starting to get a stock but right now we need meat as food prices are rising, really need to make a trip to the store as all of you folks should! Help us pray in some funds for the food store!

 

FOOD TO GO TRAYS!!!!!!!!!

We are or have ran out! If you can find them please buy and send or donate money for them!

They have doubled in price if you can find them! We need foam trays like these but does not have to be like eco friendly etc

EXAMPLE from ebay!

Vallo 100% Compostable Clamshell To Go Boxes For Food [8X8" 3-Compartment 50-Pack] Disposable Take Out Containers, Made of Biodegradable Sugar Cane, Eco-Friendly Bagasse, Heavy-Duty ToGo Containers For Food

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154703037030?hash=item2405050266:g:zaAAAOSwpT1hk1Pm

 

 

 

Web site

It does need an upgrade only money can buy I need to upgrade as the software that I am used cost about $300 to upgrade and it would really really be helpful! ( make sure if you donate for this say for web site)

It has features that would really help us in our web work and there are work around's I am sure but I have no web master and I can only do with what is very, very easy!

 

 

Folks things are getting worse in the food supply and well everything else, I am trying desperately to provide for the Mission Church and for our household, I am only on a limited income from Social security as I am 66 years old. We have spent over 22 years of our lives fully devoted to caring for the homeless and poor while also trying to warn the world as to the "END-TIMES" these things that we have warned about since the early 90's are now coming to pass...So the FATHER'S work is our work in which we have no complaints, something we gave our lives to in whole and will not stop until HE YESHUA comes or we simply drop......but we are limited in what we can do for our household and family...so all I ask is to lift our family resources in prayer!

 

What I do know is what I can see, I still feel a very bad winter is going to be here with many shortages especially food...so if you have resources stock up now if nothing else to avoid high prices that are coming upon us now! Make sure you have away to heat your homes if power goes out! Which means water!!!!!! And food...but water...we still need a way to stock some water at the Mission church and a water filter for home (as well as a pump that will pump over 20 feet up...)

 

I have seen things in what the FATHER is giving other people and ministries to get them ready and realize how bad 2022 and beyond is going to be and they vainly go on as normal and that it will get back that way it will not! SURE I always pray I am wrong but the signs are here wake up and you can see them!

 

Also pray for my leg healing to be full and soon, I had a DREAM a couple of nights ago where I was out among the people I have been caring for all these years, the FATHER I think was trying to show me why he blessed me all these years and it was for caring for them...them that still need it. MY calling is far from done...so I am greatly encouraged...pray and try to be part of it...if not in support of what we do as nothing is I but we as I can do nothing without the FATHER AND Son and MY WIFE!

 

 

Lift us in prayer, Help if you can!

 

In HIS Perfect Peace,

 

Pastor Dan Catlin

 

 

Main donation page

http://messiahsbranch.org/donate/

 

Donations and Contact

https://prophecyhour.com/contact-inofrmation-and-how-to-donate/

 

Pod-cast Radio Archives (webcast) RSS feed

http://branch.podomatic.com/

 

Breaking News and Listen to Radio

http://www.prophecyhour.com/

 

MESSIAH'S BRANCH MINISTRIES AND INTERNALIONAL RADIO

https://www.messiahsbranch.com/

 

THE PASTOR'S PAGE

https://thepastormb.blogspot.com/

 

Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry

http://www.wichitahomeless.com/

 

Mailing address for donations

230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851

 

Mission Church Address

900 south Broadway, Wichita Kansas 67211

 

Phone 316-619-4886 (Text first if possible)