Thursday, May 27, 2021

MESSIAH'S BRANCH...MISSION CHURCH UPDATE..FROM THE FRONT LINES! (ALL LISTS)

 

 

KJV Matthew Chapter 25

 

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

 

32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

 

33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

 

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

 

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

 

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

 

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

 

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

 

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

 

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

 

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

 

42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

 

43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

 

44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

 

45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

 

46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

 

 

 

Greetings,

 

I am sorry I did not send this video out on Tuesday...I also have not posted a Mission update for what a week?

 

First I want to really thank my ongoing supporters from over the years! Without you we could not be getting ready to start our 22 year of the Mission Church! Things have sure changed since the covid-19 started and our country seems to be taken over by leftists!

 

My accident, while yep it was my fault for neglecting a problem for over 20 years, the FATHER is healing me faster than normal for the injuries I had and saved me from any broken or fractured  bones AMEN! With the pain my home ministry work has lagged behind which also means I missed radio a few times. Missing radio does hurt as new donations come from radio and what I do for the web sites I keep! But yesterday there was a real break in the pain that I have had. Swelling is almost gone but my knee has some grinding and popping in it but we have to wait for all the swelling top go away, but I can now walk without a cane.

 

My Truck: rain and my injury slowed down my truck work, but we have the back-up car we bought (runs good, needs a few things when money comes but runs) it also is good on gas, driving it in the day light is great but we live in deer country so night time driving is spooky as the deer come out of no-where! Yesterday we placed the motor in and soon the tranny will follow, I cannot wait to drive it and our ministry will basically have a new truck, a real praise report (we did find some things we should replace before putting it on the road or it will just get put off etc. other things will take priority over the truck until it breaks... J If you would like to help with this make your donation for Ministry Truck, you can use pay-pal or the Mail etc..just let me know what the donation is for the truck, it would be great to bring in some funds for this)

 

Finally I have a laptop I think will; work for my book writing and I plan on starting next week!

 

Mission Church: While things are going pretty good as far as c-restrictions going away there is still a danger of covid which was never a really as bad at first, but as with India I think that variants are going to come because of the vaccine,  I have talked with people who have had it or friends that have had it and it is not something I you want to get if you have any other conditions ( my wife has COPD and I do have asthma) ...we are not sure what a full reopen will look like because of covid-19 we are down to just my son, my wife and I as far as doing the work goes...if we full open we need the FATHER to send people what to serve and are able or practicing good safety health wise. The Building we are in has 40 chairs and some benches, we were seating over 50 and people standing in a place that the fire department would really only let us have maybe 20 and if we did social distancing about 10 maybe! But we crammed them in or rather they kept coming no matter how much room we had..now we are feeding even more! 60 at the low number but it is climbing, 80-to a high of 96, no way to let all those people in so we are ministering outside!  PRAY WE STAY HEALTHY AND STRONG TO DO THIS WORK!

 

While we were stocked food is not going as far of course because of increased numbers and we need more help! KJV Bibles, still do not really understand this one but we are giving out as many as 50 or more sometimes less a month! We badly need an awning outside in addition to the one that we have! I am outside praying on people and ministering, also doing first aid! As well as other things! 


They are so thankful, as one fellow said the other day" I just cannot count the times you helped me and when I think of it tears comes to my eyes! I still in my heart have told the FATHER give me a bigger building with more funding and I will serve and bless your people till you take me....Once called you do not quite!

We start our 22 year of the Mission Church in June!

 

Well this has been long so I will go as I must get ready to do a radio program!

 

MESSIAH'S BRANCH...FROM THE FRONT LINES...A GREAT DAY

https://www.facebook.com/1487553473/videos/10226531566863901

 

Lift us in prayer, help if you can!

 

In HIS Perfect Peace,

 

Pastor Dan Catlin

 

 

Main donation page

http://messiahsbranch.org/donate/

 

National Satellite and Live on Net Worldwide

http://www.prophecyhour.com/p/listen-to-radio-programs-here.html

 

Pod-cast Archives (webcast) RSS feed

http://branch.podomatic.com/

 

Breaking News and Radio Blog

http://www.prophecyhour.com/

 

Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry

http://www.wichitahomeless.com/

 

Donations and Contact

http://www.prophecyhour.com/p/contact-information-and-usful-items.html

 

Mailing address

230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851

 

Phone 316-619-4886