Thursday, July 9, 2020

End Time Radio By Messiah's Branch - PROPHECY HOUR: AMERICA'S FALL IN NOVEMBER? DREAMS FROM PASTOR DANA COVERSTONE

https://branch.podomatic.com/
July 09, 2020 07:58 PM PDT
PROPHECY HOUR: AMERICA'S FALL IN NOVEMBER? DREAMS FROM PASTOR DANA COVERSTONE
Pastor Dana spoke from the heart what these dreams and visions means to him…
The minute the finger underlined November three times instead of tapping it, I saw a fist ball up and it hit the calendar.
And literally, the calendar exploded into the wall, the numbers seem that they were 3d and they were falling everywhere.
There was a cloud of chaos that started in there. The next thing I saw was I saw I saw armed protesters. I saw fighting in the streets, I saw people pummeling one another. I saw businesses shuttered and shut up.
I saw schools close. I saw school rooms with cobwebs hanging in them and like things like papers falling off the wall and posters… like no one had been in them for months.
I saw banks. Bank buildings with the roof being taken off. It looked almost that alien abduction because money was flying through the roof into some type of like a vacuum cleaner.
It sounds kind of strange, but I was watching wealth, just being taken. I saw politicians in back rooms, making deals with people. Patting people on the back and laughing and smiling and smirking.
I saw monuments. I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up.
I saw a military things taking place. I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington DC.
The vultures that I had seen were like gargoyles. They were 10 feet off the ground…. 10 to 15 feet off the ground. They were just attacking people mercilessly.
I saw people hiding in their homes and garages. I saw churches, being burned, I saw homes, being burned.
I saw absolute chaos. The fist punch on the November of 2020 is what got my attention.
Then I heard the words again. " Brace yourself, Brace yourself. Brace yourself."
…We're going to see major things with the elections.
We're going to see major chaos in our country.
We're going to see troops in our cities.
We're going to see the protests get even worse,
We're going to see buildings burn.
We're going to see which can only lead to civil war in this country
Please visit
www.prophecyhour.com

Also
and
"Remember we do not 100% agree with everything our guests, say, do, or believe. It's up to you to pray and sort it out!"