Monday, November 19, 2018

FIRE/MIRACLE ...WOW...NEW HEATER AIR CONDITIONER IN OFFICE...and a Mission Update...also the FEAST of TABERNACLES 2019

Greetings,

OK first we now have the new HEATER/AIR conditioner in at the radio house/Office/storehouse…really quiet we are so thankful.. J

FIRE
Now due to the electric short last week the place is covered in black plastic soot, it is going to be a very big job to clean this place up and wipe literally everything down…BUT the place should not even be here when I walked in the fire which burnt a hole about 6"x 6" clear though the floor and started to burn a beam underneath was out already…smoke was everywhere but the fire was out! THAT is a real miracle THIS OFFICE SHOULD BE GONE,…now I need to come up with painting  and cleaning supplies!  Sometime put the fire out completely, had to or this place would be burnt to the ground…

In fact the air is so bad in here I am going to have to get this place cleaned before I can do radio again…if I was rich I would hire one of those places to come out and clean after a fire…but we cannot do that so we must raise some cleaning funds…thank the FATHER we are not doing radio this week due to THANKSGIVING!

I do know some poor folks here in Florence that we could get for the job but I need to pay them, help us pray in a miracle of $1,100 for this….the ministry depends on radio!  I thought about trying a go-fund-me…but I tried one last year for the bus and it did not work ..If you make a donation for this make sure you this is what it is for let me know J


RADIO,
For me radio has gotten more fun lately as my wife now joins me 3 days a month…she really enjoys it and I love having her, we are now able to talk about things I like to feel the need to talk about because it's easier and sounds better when I have someone to talk to….make good radio.. We are also doing Omega man radio as guests twice a month which also always seem to being a few new donations..yes sometimes mom is one with me and sometimes not..
I still need $100 to finish paying radio for this month
Do not miss the 7 PM central program the first Thursday after Thanksgiving because Joel Richardson will be on talking about his new book

"The Mystery of Catastrophe: Understanding God's Redemptive Purposes for the Global Disasters of the Last Days" 
I have to hurry this because I have to get out of here as my eyes are burning form this….

THANKSGIVING
Great busiest day of the year at the MISSION CHURCH! I cannot wait after today we will spend the whole week there! Tomorrow mom and I will make a meal together! Generally she does some days and I do other days..but tomorrow we are going to make homemade chicken and dumplings for the people…I will make the dumplings from scratch using the same recipe I use for the Sabbath Bread…they will be great! Mom will put it all together and spice it her way!

I love making things from scratch for the people, we have folks drop by to talk with us and we push a plate of food on them, so they generally freak out as saying things like "this literally is the best spaghetti I have ever had" so it's like from scratch like Friday's was two large cans of whole tomatoes, a large can of crushed tomatoes, and a large can of pizza sauce….add sugar, garlic, salt, basil, Italian seasoning, and a couple of other things ( peppers and onions), oh and 8 pounds of linguini pasta…and boom spaghetti for 60 plus plates..of course garlic bread made from donated subway bread and lettuce salad with a donated donut!

Yes and some people in the neighborhood have people who cannot get out so we have to-go plates! J



We just love serving the FATHER…this food is well the best as YOU are supposed to give the FIRST AND THE BEST to the FATHER, but you know that already right?

Oh I was supposed to be talking about THANKSGIVING..
We have much but not everything yet….also we will not be doing radio this week so donations will drop till we do another program as some donations only come if there is a new program! PRAY about a Thanksgiving donation please….

FEAST OF TABERNACLES 2019

We have always wanted to go to a big feast gathering at Monte Judah's, but we cannot afford it, a man who called for our mailing address yesterday said he moved there as to just be close to it because of all the smoke where on the west coast where he lived … in the conversation I told him we could not afford it so he said he would pay our fee to get in which is about $265 a person he said?  So we may be able to make it this year, we do have to come up with something to camp in or money to rent a cabin etc…but we may make it in 2019….

Well go to go,
Please lift us in prayer help if you can,
In HIS Perfect Peace,
Pastor Dan Catlin
Main donation page
National Satellite and Live on Net Worldwide
Pod-cast Archives (webcast) RSS feed
Breaking News and Radio Blog
Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry
Donations and Contact
Mailing address
230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851
Phone
316-619-4886