Thursday, June 11, 2020

PA Policeman: 'Me and my Colleagues Want Israeli Annexation' - Breaking Israel News | Latest News. Biblical Perspective.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/151815/pa-policeman-me-and-my-colleagues-want-israeli-annexation/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=PA+Policeman%3A++Me+and+my+Colleagues+Want+Israeli+Annexation++and+Today+s+Top+Stories&utm_campaign=BIN+-+AM+-+June+11%2C+2020

 

One Arab he interviewed claims that 80% of his village wants an Israeli ID card while the other 20% secretly want it but won't admit it. Another one in the Jordan Valley, upon realizing that the Annexation plan means that he and his village will get an Israeli ID card, he said that he's "very happy" as is his entire village. In the Judean village of Husan, a man told Yehezkeli that everyone in his village wants to live under Israeli soverignty saying "of course I want, who wouldn't want? Even Abu Mazen (Abbas) himself wants to."