Monday, January 28, 2019

COUPLE COMES IN THE MISSION CHURCH WITH NEW FRIEND.....

COUPLE COMES IN THE MISSION CHURCH WITH NEW FRIEND.....
"Say pastor Dan meet my new friend, don't worry he won't be eating..he is already stuffed"
Then her old man says "yep he' ll be real bear---able" All in good fun

Greetings,
I pray you find the above picture funny as it happened Friday, I laughed for a very long time……
Friday this was the 4:30 PM meal …..


                       
I made one of my favorite potatoes with onions, baked with garlic, basil, kosher salt, and red pepper flakes…..of course great goulash with green beans also cooked with garlic, basil, and kosher salt…..
Radio…
Radio has not been paid this month, I really need to get it paid.
The Mission Church really needs your help for food, bills, and all things,,,
Lift us in prayer, Help if you can, 

In HIS Perfect Peace,
Pastor Dan Catlin
Main donation page
National Satellite and Live on Net Worldwide
Pod-cast Archives (webcast) RSS feed
Breaking News and Radio Blog
Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry
Donations and Contact
Mailing address
230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851
Phone
316-619-4886